Friday, February 24, 2012

Howdy again.

   I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote on here. My youngest son had foot reconstruction surgery, and my wife and I got involved with an amazing home business called Melaleuca. Today was the worst work day of my life. A 14 year old boy from the high school where I work was shot and killed in front of his grandma's house. Apparently, he was "guilty" of being African-American. He reportedly had no gang ties. What a senseless, ridiculous, idiotic waste. When will this stupid, pointless killing stop? What's it got to take? I can't imagine the pain and anger of losing a child, especially to some cowardly little punk pulling a trigger to prove what a big man he is. Probably some gang initiation. Only cowards and dogs run in packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment