Thursday, December 29, 2011

I guarantee the world ain't ending in 2012.

   I can guarantee that. The world ain't ending in 2012, no matter what some people thought the Mayans thought.
   Jesus Christ COULD come for His church and snatch us out of here. But the world won't end quite yet. There has to be a 7 year period of judgment on the earth first, then the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth. THEN the world will end. For unbelievers, that is. It will be a beginning for those of us who follow Jesus Christ. We will experience eternally a NEW Heaven and a new earth. So, I can guarantee the world ain't ending in 2012.
   I began looking at my story and trying to figure what to change. It's gonna be a monster. I've been doing tons of research and asking experts questions, trying to avoid having to rewrite the whole dadblame story. But, it looks like I'm going to have to rewrite the whole dadblame story. I'll keep you posted. And I'll try to write on here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment