Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's been forever.

   Wow, It's been WEEKS! I've been super busy, and haven't worked on my story ever since I realized I need to re-write the whole thing again. I think about it all the time; but I'm totally overwhelmed at the thought of having to delete and re-write stuff that I've grown to love. I really like the way the story was turning out. I don't know how it's gonna have the life and character that it has now.
   My dear friend Mike Muertter was in town for the last 3 weeks. He lives in Germany with his family. He's a dear brother in Christ, and was my first Christian friend. He's been a dear brother for 34 years, ever since 10th grade. Even as I'm typing this, he's flying back home. Why is it that my closest, dearest friends all seem to end up living far away? As a character in a Little Rascals movie said once, "A once-in-a-lifetime friend only comes along once in a lifetime." I can't wait for the Lord to return and there will be no more sadness, no more separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment