Friday, October 14, 2011

10/14/11

   Wow. Half way into Oct. already. Another week done.
   I feel old at 50. I know that's nothing, compared to being 98. But I feel old.
   Every day, every week seems to go faster then the one before. By the time I get out of bed, it's time to go back.
   Had a really weird migraine today. Felt really weird, sick & dizzy. Scared me pretty good. Been too stressed lately. Gone almost every night. Haven't been able to work on my story or even do yard work for weeks.
   Wish life could slow down a little. I wish kids didn't grow up so doggone fast. I wish life wasn't so doggone short. I wish. I wish. Wouldn't it be great if.. If only... How many times have I said those things? If wishes were fishes, everybody would have an aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment