Thursday, October 13, 2011

A new post! 10/13/11

   Our internet's finally working! Hallelujah! Our modem was dead.
   I missed writing in here. I missed my Facebook family & friends, too.
   I know I'm a sentimental slob, but I missed my Grandma today. She would've been 106 today. She died nearly 8 years ago at the age of  98. She had a HUGE influence in my life. She prayed for me, loved me, corrected me, and shared the love of Jesus with me throughout her life. She kept me on the straight and narrow. I didn't get in much trouble, because I always thought, "If I get busted, how could I ever face Grammy again? I couldn't stand to see the hurt in her eyes." She was me wee Irish Grammy. I love you, Grammy. I can't wait to see you and Grampa again in Heaven. Go maire tu an la breithe, Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment