Tuesday, September 25, 2012

9/25/12

   Well, it's 3 months until Christmas. That gives you just enough time to find me something nice. I accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, and real estate.
   Every new year, I really examine my life to see how I've done. I always hope the new year will be better than the last. They seldom are, it seems. It's really hard to get out of ruts. Most ruts in my life are comfortable and familiar. I hate change, even sometimes when it's positive change. Routines aren't necessarily bad. But they CAN become ruts. Ruts are nothing but a long, shallow grave. I want to force myself to write every possible day in what's left of this year. As they say, tomorrow is promised to no one. Every day could be our last. I don't want to waste any more time. Of course, there are certain things each day that we have to do. But, there has GOT to be some free time somewhere. Right? Finding it is the trick. Some days, I run in circles from the time I get up 'til I go back to bed. Those days can't be helped, sometimes. Just letting you know I'm aiming to make better - actually, the BEST use of my time from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment