Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/11

   This date will never be the same to us Americans. Our lives will never be the same. Nothing will really ever be the same. People have made poems, speeches, catchy little sayings, prayers and so forth all day. I can't top any of them. I just thank God that I still have a family, that I can freely go to church to worship my Savior, that I have a job, that I can live in relative peace; all because of God's grace and because brave men and women fight bravely every day and night so I may live in peace. God has truly shed His grace on us. Let us not forget that, nor trample on His grace and forgiveness.
   Been a crazy, busy weekend, but I spent it with my family. We have food and haven't lost our house yet. We are more fortunate, if I may use that word, than millions of others. I hate getting up in the morning, but I thank God I have a job to go to. And I thank God I have that day in which to wake up. Now I gotta go to bed so I CAN wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment