Friday, September 2, 2011

Sept. 2

   I'm so tired, my eyes feel like a peeling onion.
   Well, I survived the first week back at work, thank God. Our daughter Jennifer is up in the mountains at camp, with a couple hundred other high school age kids, mostly from our church (Harvest Christian Fellowship of Riverside). I hate when she's gone. Our "puzzle" is missing a piece. Our circle is broken. And it's a bitter foretaste of the day when she leaves home. That's a day that I'd rather die than see. Maybe I'm an overly sentimental wimp. Think what you want. I couldn't care less. That's where I am.
   I haven't had a chance all week to work on my story. I think about the story all day, every day. It's my thing. It's all I want to do.
   Speaking of which, I gotta go work on a Bible study for this Sunday, so I can get to bed before the sun comes up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment