Thursday, September 22, 2011

9/22/11

   Well today is (are) the birthday(s) of 2 great friends of mine; Cheryl Piazza of York, Maine. Also, Scott Van Buskirk of Riverside. God bless 'em both!
   Today, we had a flat. The tires(7 years old) were so bad, we had to get 4 new tires. Other stuff needs done too, but we're trying to figure out how we're gonna pay for today's work.
    Anybody out there? Anybody ever really read this? I'm discouraged. I never (rarely, actually) hear from anybody on Facebook. I NEVER hear from anybody on this. If you read this, would you let me know? I take criticism, suggestions, donations, whatever. I need to know if it's worth my time writing in here.  I have Facebook & e-mail. And a cell phone, house phone, and I'll even look for smoke signals.
   Been working on my story tonite. Been great. Deleted some lame stuff & added other stuff. I haven't written for DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment