Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/18/11

   Today's been one of those days I'd be better off not even talking about. Basically, every stinking thing that CAN go wrong pretty much has gone wrong.
   Of the 594,759,495,905 things that I needed to do today, I think I did 2. Maybe three. Not counting eating lunch. Why are there days like this? Days where EVERY stinking thing goes wrong, one after another. I've been in a constant state of being exceedingly pissed off all day. That can't be good for you.
   The Chargers lost today to the Patriots. That was just wrong.
   Our car's engine light came on, and the car nearly completely died. Now it's in our driveway, probably beyond hope of repair. Of course, our warranty expired last month.
   I've been too pissed to even work on my story. I may yet. Maybe it'll help somehow. And tomorrow's Monday. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment