Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another exciting post!

   Yeah, right. Anyhow, I spent quite a bit of time trying to throw anything meaningful into my story today. I'm now up to something like 53,800 words. If I only knew how to type! I have a long way to go to get to 75,000. Oy. What am I going to say that'll fill in about 22,100 words?  I have longer to go than I thought. Anybody out there a publisher or agent who wants a 46,000 word story? I wish.
   Today was the Celtic Music Festival up in Oak Glen, Ca. today. We couldn't go. I feel like crying. W3e went last year. Ken O'Malley & all kinds of grand singers/musicians. Today was the 2nd annual one. Killed me to miss it. I love going to the Irish Fair too. There are two good ones - one in March at LA County Fair, the other in June in Irvine, Ca. It's like Irish Heaven for me.
   Well, I'm done whining for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment