Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Official Rejection!

   Well, after only 15 days, I got my very first rejection notice. 15 days ago, I sent my first query to The Knight Agency. They said it could be 2 months. They REALLY must've hated it to respond so promptly!
   You know, the sad thing is, they never saw the real story. I wonder how many good stories never get a chance, because maybe the query isn't that great or whatever. I bet there are great stories out there. Many times, I bet the stories are great. They just never get a chance. Oh well. I printed my e-rejection and I'm gonna frame it. Hopefully, one day, they'll feel stupid for rejecting it.
   I often wondered how I'd react if & when my stories were rejected. Yeah, it was sad. I felt disappointed, and, well... rejected.  Am I crying? Am I giving up? Am I throwing my story in the trash? Of course! Not really. I'm more determined than ever to get it published now. I ain't givin' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment