Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/10/12

   Today is just Wednesday. But tomorrow is 10/11/12. That won't happen again for a very long time. In fact, I'll be pretty old by then.
   I didn't write in here yesterday. It was a painful, expensive day. Our stinking radiator went out on our car. $500.02 later, at 5:30 p.m., we had it back. Wouldn't a horse be cheaper? At least when it gets too old, you can barbeque it. Just kidding. I can hear all the bleeding heart animal lovers throwing mental knives at me even now. I wouldn't really barbeque it. Maybe deep fry, but not barbeque.
   I lost all day yesterday. I was home from work, but got nothing done. I had a killer headache, plus I ran erreands all day. I hate days when I just spin my wheels like a trash truck in quicksand. I would like to say that I spent all day working on my story. Well, I COULD say that, but I'd only be lying to myself. That's no fun. I don't think I'd believe it.
   As you probably guessed, I don't have much to say. But I just wanted to give you something to read, in case you accidentally stumbled across this and wondered what on earth this is. Now you know. I'm glad you took the time to read this. Please feel free to contact me on Facebook or email. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment