Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/12

   Today is one of those days I'd be better off not writing anything. Like I say, there are really only two things wrong with me: 1. Everything I say. 2. Everything I do. The last few days have just been a never-ending series of stupid, clusy blunders. In trying to remove bricks from the front of the house, bricks fell & broke off the handle to turn the water on for the hose. A ketchup bottle explded upon opening, showering my youngest son in ketchup. I dropped my (glass) waterbottle at work, on a day when it was like 110 degrees. It exploded all over. The toilet overflowed late last night when we were all exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Those are just a few highlights. Stupid stuff has gone on nearly nonstop for a week. Or more. It hasn't been "one of those days." It's been one of those lifetimes.
    On apositive note, I read in my story from page 82 to 95, and made several corrections. I'm SO glad I didn't send this story in years ago when I thought it was ready. I would've looked totally stupid. There has to come a point, however, when you just can't find anything else to fix, and submit the thing. I hope that comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment