Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/16/12

   Wow... this month is flying by! Already 1/2 over.
   Was out yesterday, with our same car in the car hospital again. The radiator was faulty that was just put in. That got me to thinking about how dependent we are. We totally rely on cars,  computers, electricity, etc. What's frustrating is how reliant we are on our old junky cars that aren't even reliable! Our society would come to a sudden crash if we didn't have our gadgets - our iphones, computers, cell phones, etc. Granted, they are technological wonders. You can do amazing stuff with them all. But if they were taken away, we'd be totally crippled and helpless. I almost wish I lived in a simpler time with no gadgets. I think I was born about 150 years too late. Don't get me wrong - I love air conditioning, tv, computers, etc.   I love conveniences. But I feel like a slave to my phone, sometimes.
   What about you? Our your gadgets your helper or your master?

No comments:

Post a Comment