Tuesday, October 23, 2012

9 days left

   Well, I finally worked on my story last night for the first time in days. I re-read & added things to it until I was falling asleep sitting up, literally. Too easy to make mistakes when you can't even keep your eyes open. It felt great to work on it again, though.
   So ... what do you think about NaNoWriMo? If you don't know what that is, check out my post from yesterday.
   Is ANYBODY reading this? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? I didn't think so. It echoed.
   Please contact me if you read this & if it means anything to you. I'm always open to suggestions, and really would love to hear from you. Otherwise, I won't waste my time with this. I don't want to just squawk about things. Your thoughts are important to me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment