Friday, October 19, 2012

10/19/12

   I'm more frustrated than a toothless shark at a feeding frenzy. I've been to bed ridiculously late and up unbelievably early every day this week. I've been running around like a blind dog in a meathouse, yet I haven't gotten ANYTHING done that I want and need to. I haven't touched my computer at home to work on my story. If it wasn't for spare time at work, I wouldn't hardly be on a computer at all.
   Oy. What a waste of time. Granted, I've been at work, earning my piddley money. But I haven't done anything I LOVE to do and want to do. What an awesome thing to do what you love and get paid for it. I so envy those who are writers, artists, whatever who paint, write, etc. It's what they LOVE and they're paid to do it. How could life be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment