Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st Already

   Wow... it's already October. September went by unbelievably fast.
   Well, I finally worked on the story again. I read through more of it Sat. Once again, I found a couple dumb mistakes that I somehow missed before, and I added a little bit. I'm only on page 80. I have 200 pages to go. It's really time consuming, mainly because I read really slow. I worked on it at night, too. I nearly fell asleep while reading. I didn't want to miss any mistakes, so I had to quit. This week's looking really busy. Don't know when I'll get to it this week. I SO wish that I could write and work on the story during the day, when I'm freah & awake. After working all day, running errands, etc., it's hard to stay awake, let alone do anything half-way intelligently.
   Maybe SOME day, I'll be able to write full-time. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment