Friday, July 29, 2011

Fried Day

   Fry Day. Fried Day. Either way, it sounds like Friday. Isn't that profound?
   Another day feeling like a trash truck spinning my wheels in quicksand. Not really an unproductive day. Just somewhat frustrating. I didn't get stuff done that I needed to get done.
   I looked at my story again today. I added a little bit to it, which of course totally messed up my page numbers. I have my name & page number at the top of each page, which I eventually will have to completely re-do. Time consuming and tedious.
   Had a couple new friends on Facebook today. Was really cool. I need to try hard to keep in touch with people. That is the main reason I started this blog. But, I never hear feedback from ANYBODY. Does ANYBODY ever read this???? It wouldn't seem so. If you read this, please feel free to drop a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment