Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thrilling Thursday.

   Wow. Here it is Thursday already. It's been a busy, tiring one. Spent most of the day cutting down and removing plants & bushes. I DO live the wild life.
   I've been researching more authors' representatives. Can't find one that wants a story as short as mine. I hate to do it, but I may have to lengthen it. I REALLY don't want to, for many reasons. If it will truly improve the story, and my chances of getting published, it'll be worth it. I type slower than an iceberg going uphill. It took me 9 months to write the original story, which is only 46,000 words long. I need to double it in length to get it to a "true" novel length. Oy!
   I wish I just had $ lying around, so I didn't have to work. I could just write all day. I would if I could. I can give you my address, if you would like to send me money. The Support a Broke Writer Fund.
   Hope to hear from you soon. From somebody. Anybody!   Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment