Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wins Day

   So, WHO wins?
   Been another busy, hot day. No word in the big wait from the agency I queried. No surprise there. I really don't expect to hear for several weeks, if ever.
   One cool thing DID happen today, though. Bob Bennett accepted my friend request on Facebook. Probably no big deal. He probably accepts everybody. But it's a big deal to ME. I LOVE Bob Bennett's music ministry. He's been one of my 2 or 3 all-time favorites for like 31 years. Awesome dude.
   Normally, I'd be at church right now. But I had errands & now I'm home.
   Not much else to say, except, if the Lord wanted to come back right now, that's okay by me.
   By the way, if you want something EXCELLENT to read, check out Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand. It's the story of Louis Zamperini. She's also the author of Seabiscuit. Great author, good Christian lady, and an AMAZING book!

No comments:

Post a Comment