Sunday, July 24, 2011

Son Day Post

   Well, Sunday IS Son Day, isn't it?
   Today just seemed to slip through my fingers like oil in your fist. Spent a large part of the day & evening hunting for a sink stopper. It had to be just the right one. Our plumber put in a special one. We couldn't find one like it anywhere. After going to basically every store in Riverside, we ended up at Walmart tonight and found a rubber stopper for 97 cents. It actually works. Now we can return the $9 one to Lowe's tomorrow that doesn't work.
   We sunburned Irishmen (and women) are recovering. Thank God for aloe vera.
   Well, I'm searching an agency site one more time for an agent who represents novellas. There's debate over what exactly a novella is. Some would say my story (46,000 words in length) is a novel. Others say it's a novella. Who really knows? It IS a short novel, if it IS a novel. If that falls through, I have a few more agencies to investigate. If THAT falls through, I guess I'll have to try lengthening my story.
   It's late, and my brain is closing down shop for the night. Hope to hear from you soon.  Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment