Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15, 2011

   Wow ... we're 1/2 way thru July already.
   So, how are you? I had a great  time hearing from family & friends on Facebook. I've been horribly out of touch. Well, I've ALWAYS been out of touch, but you know what I mean, I hope. One reason I seldom do Facebook, etc., is because I have to use my wife's or my son's computers to do anything. I have a computer, but no Internet, etc.
    Well, my battle with GoDaddy is in day 4. Those guys are incredibly inept. Apparently, nobody there communicates with each other. They ask us repeatedly for codes, passwords, etc. They (probably purposely) lead us round and round in pointless circles. They're probably doing it so we become so exasperated, we'll give up & let 'em keep our $. AIN"T gonna happen! Just so happens, we DO have an attorney (no lie) and he's about to get a call if this nonsense continues.
   I have to eat and then go pull weeds. I DO lead the exciting life, to be sure.
   Well, I'll try to write whenever I have something more worthwhile to say. Thanks for reading this. Feel free to write. Congratulations to Jenny Smith for being the first follower on this blog! I'll have to think up some nifty prize for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment