Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wonderful(?) Wednesday

   Dia duit! That's Howdy! in Irish. As you so astutely observed, I didn't write in here yesterday.  Sorry. It was one of those days. I spent the whole day running around like a blind dog in a meat house. I didn't touch a computer all day.
   Yesterday, my daughter Jennifer went to the barber and got 10 inches of her hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love. Very cool. Very sacrificial, especially for a girl. For a dude to get a Camp Pendelton Special is no big deal. But it's a different story for girls. Her hair is still fairly long, and looks really nice. Locks of Love makes wigs for children with cancer who've lost their hair. The lady who cut Jenny's hair said there was enough for THREE wigs just from what they cut off. Very cool! Gee ... maybe I could grow MY hair down my backside, so I could donate to Locks of Love! I don't think my thinning mane would ever get long enough.
   Well, I'm STILL waiting to hear a reply from an Agent that I sent a question to about my story. I DO realize that authors' representatives are unusually busy, but I do hope I get a reply soon. I'm anxious to get my story published. I COULD make the story longer, but there's no guarantee that that would improve the story. I'd love to hear from you what you think.
   I better get going. Much to do and I still need to check Facebook. I hope to hear from you soon. Feel free any time to contact me on my Facebook page or by e-mail. Seriously. Hey! It just dawned on me that today makes one week since I started this blog! That calls for some M&Ms! Or ice cream. Or at least a drink of water. Talk with you soon, I hope.   Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment