Monday, July 18, 2011

Mundane Monday

   Well, here it is Monday already. Wow. What would life be if everything didn't always go wrong? At least that gives us something to talk about.
   We bought a brand new hose the other day for my parents. I was watering their lawn this morning and the hose BROKE. That's right. It broke. When will the Chinese learn to make quality products? Seriously. EVERYTHING is made in China, including my American flag. I don't get it. Nothing against the Chinese. I'm not racist, so send no nasty comments. I just wonder what Americans do. Don't we make ANYTHING? Big Macs, I guess. I went to a gas station this morning. The pump was having trouble. The lady working there came out, then the manager/owner. Neither of them knew enough English to tell me what was wrong. I had to move to a different pump. HOW do non-English-speaking people buy, run and own businesses? How do they STAY in business? I don't get it. Do YOU?
   Well, I gotta return my Chinese, busted hose to Home Depot.
   This is one annoyed, puzzled American signing off for now.   Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment